Ikon Science, is a leading global geoscience technology company, with locations worldwide including London, Houston, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Calgary and Rio de Janeiro. Ikon Science provides software & solutions to the energy industry – developing & delivering RokDoc® software, data management solutions iPoint, QI Solutions, GeoPressure and GeoMechanics Consultancy, & Roknowledge Studies, with a fresh & flexible scientific approach to create subsurface value.
About the role
The Marketing Manager position will lead global demand generation, campaign strategy and execution, digital marketing, brand messaging/positioning and America’s sales enablement for Ikon Science. Using inbound marketing tactics such as SEO (search engine optimization), social media, online advertising, and email marketing. The manager will help create and build brand awareness to drive lead generation initiatives for the company. Finally, this person will act the brand’s champion, specifically relating to the website, digital media, PR, and the conferences and events virtually or face-to-face.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute outreach campaigns and lead generation strategies to optimize lead conversion rates.
- Drive key business metrics including subscribers and new leads/MQL’s through inbound marketing activities
- Day-to-day management of the website, including overseeing our creative/web agency, as the main point of contact for any and all updates from the various internal departments
- Manage Google analytics; and the reporting to the business on a regular basis
- Manage the SEO, SEM and paid media efforts; manage agency relationships and reporting
- Manage HubSpot working collaboratively with our salesforce manager internally to ensure data integrity and compliance between the 2 platforms with regular reporting
- Own the relationship with America’s sales team within the marketing team and work together to strategically empower them to leverage marketing to sell more software and services
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to strategically produce and distribute digital content that drives lead generation and/or benefits existing customer relationships
- Oversee social media efforts (LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Assist with conference and events schedule, booth and exhibition participation, helping with the execution of these events in the Americas
- Oversee PR and Digital agency relationships
- Oversee brand guidelines and help enforce them across the business as a brand champion
- 5+ years’ marketing experience, B2B experience preferred, experience working with/managing agencies a plus
- Oil and gas industry/IT and Technology space experience preferred.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, PR or other related field or similar equivalent qualification and experience.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal with an eye for detail
- Experience managing a corporate brand, creative oversight and implementation
- Deep understanding of digital strategy, execution, reporting and agency management
- Deep understanding of the marketing funnel and how to create and progress leads
- Understanding of data compliance requirements
- Proficient in Google Analytics, HubSpot and Salesforce
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Highly analytical, quantitative thinker with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Able to work within a dynamic and collaborative team in different geographies and time zones
- Collaborative, fast thinker and good team member
- Additional languages including Spanish always a bonus